Discover the best of Kenya and Tanzania in pure luxury staying in private conservancies ensuring you a more personal game experience.
- Lewa Wildlife Conservancy – A private conservancy with fantastic game and home to the endangered black rhino as well as Grevy’s Zebra, wild dog, lion and elephant.
- The Olare Motorogi Conservancy 33,000 acres of wilderness which borders the Maasai Mara National Reserve ensuring a true wilderness experience with one of the lowest tourist densities in the Mara region.
- Witness the Great Migration in the Masai Mara and Serengeti.
- Peer over the edge of the world’s largest intact caldera at Ngorongoro.
- Fly between camps and view the game rich plains of Kenya & Tanzania.
Do you want to plan or book a trip, or just ask a question about a safari in Africa ?
Talk to our expert consultants : call 1300 362 166 or Email email@example.com
This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this: Hi there! I’m a bike messenger…
Ready to plan your African adventure ?Make contact with an expert safari planner now :: even if you just want to ask a questionGet in touch What people are saying Contact us today Get in touch
Reservations : Toll Free 1300 362 166Phone : 02 9890 7741Location : 541 Church St, North Parramatta NSW 2151Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite : www.aboveandbeyondholidays.com.au Facebook : www.facebook.com/ABHolidays
Our brochures can be ordered by emailing email@example.com Reservations : Toll Free 1300 362 166 View our Africa brochure online – click here View our Indian Ocean Holidays brochure online – click here