Enjoy game viewing in 5 different areas; stay at a private game lodge and see Africa’s ‘Big 5’. Spot unique wildlife at a World Heritage Site; board an ocean safari; enjoy a sunset Knysna oyster cruise and walk through the Tsitsikamma Forest.
- Enjoy a guided tour afternoon tour of Johannesburg
- Relax and enjoy the bush while staying in your Big 5 safari lodge located in the private Makalali Reserve with daily open top private, guided 4WD morning and evening game drives
- Drive the Panorama Route – highlights include The Blyde River Canyon, Three Rondavels & God’s Window.
- Travel from the Kruger National Park to the Kingdom of Swaziland.
- Enjoy an open vehicle game drive through South Africa’s first World Heritage Site, iSimangaliso Wetland Park, followed by a boat cruise on the estuary
- Discover the Tsitsikamma Forest in the heart of the Garden Route and Storms River.
- Visit Plett for an optional marine safari and a visit to the Qolweni Township school
- Travel over the scenic Outeniqua Pass into the heart of the Klein Karoo
- Tour the Olive farm and Cango Caves. Discover Route 62 as you drive along the world’s longest wine routes before arriving in Cape Town
- Visit Cape Point on a full day tour including Chapman’s Peak, Cape Point Nature Reserve and Kirstenbosch Gardens.
- Visit Table Mountain, the Cape Malay Quarter, the Company Gardens and Castle of Good Hope
Do you want to plan or book a trip, or just ask a question about a safari in Africa ?
Talk to our expert consultants : call 1300 362 166 or Email email@example.com
This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this: Hi there! I’m a bike messenger…
Ready to plan your African adventure ?Make contact with an expert safari planner now :: even if you just want to ask a questionGet in touch What people are saying Contact us today Get in touch
Reservations : Toll Free 1300 362 166Phone : 02 9890 7741Location : 541 Church St, North Parramatta NSW 2151Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite : www.aboveandbeyondholidays.com.au Facebook : www.facebook.com/ABHolidays
Our brochures can be ordered by emailing email@example.com Reservations : Toll Free 1300 362 166 View our Africa brochure online – click here View our Indian Ocean Holidays brochure online – click here