This safari showcases the best of Africa, ticking off major “bucket list” items, starting in Cape Town you will visit the Garden Route before flying to a private game reserve bordering Kruger National Park.
View the “Smoke that Thunders” – Victoria Falls, then the home of the elephant, the Chobe River ! Fly into the world renown Okavango Delta where you stay in a luxury tented camp.
From here fly to the home of The Great Migration – Kenya ! Here you will stay in two private conservancies ensuring a more private and personal safari experience.
Highlights include :
- 3 nights and Cape Town and an overland adventure on the Garden Route Cape Town – Oudtshoorn – Wilderness – Knysna – Tsitsikamma Forest – Port Elizabeth
- 3 nights in the Manyeleti Reserve with access to the Kruger Park and Sabi Sands
- Experience Victoria Falls and stay in a tented camp on Impalila Island on the Chobe River
- Discover the Okavango Delta and stay in a luxury tented camp in the heart of the Khwai Reserve
- Spend the day at the Nairobi Giraffe Centre, Daphne Sheldricks Elephant Orphanage and Karen Blixen Museum
- Explore the Lewa Conservancy while searching for black rhino, Grevy’s zebra and a range of predators including lion, leopard, cheetah and hyena
- Discover the diverse wildlife on offer in the uncrowded and private Mara North conservancy staying at the renowned Karen Blixen Camp
Do you want to plan or book a trip, or just ask a question about a safari in Africa ?
Talk to our expert consultants : call 1300 362 166 or Email email@example.com
This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this: Hi there! I’m a bike messenger…
Ready to plan your African adventure ?Make contact with an expert safari planner now :: even if you just want to ask a questionGet in touch What people are saying Contact us today Get in touch
Reservations : Toll Free 1300 362 166Phone : 02 9890 7741Location : 541 Church St, North Parramatta NSW 2151Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite : www.aboveandbeyondholidays.com.au Facebook : www.facebook.com/ABHolidays
Our brochures can be ordered by emailing email@example.com Reservations : Toll Free 1300 362 166 View our Africa brochure online – click here View our Indian Ocean Holidays brochure online – click here