Drive Route 62 – The longest Wine Route in the world. Wind through the Swartberg Mountains & Pass up to a elevation of 1583 meters above sea level and take in the stunning views of the Great & Little Karoo
Continue to the De Hoop Reserve, one of the most dramatic beach locations in South Africa and home to some of the world’s best land based whale watching. De Hoop Reserve is also home to Klipdrift Caves, an important archaeological find containing deposits from late and middle stone age
Highlights include :
- Enjoy the short drive from Cape Town to Montagu. Known as the mountain mecca of the Cape, Montagu lies surrounded by the Langeberg Mountain range and is famous for the vineyards, rock formations and mineral hot springs.
- Discover Route 62 “the longest wine route” in the world, surrounded by desert landscapes and mountain ranges. Stop at Ronnies Sex Shop for a coffee, taste brandy in Barrydale before arriving at your lodge located at the foot of the Swartberg Mountains.
- Drive the Swartberg Pass to the “merino” town of Prince Albert or take a guided tour to the top.
- Explore De Hoop Nature Reserve, 34,000 hectares of coastal wilderness with a 5km marine sanctuary. De Hoop Nature Reserve is considered one of the best land based whale watching areas in the world. Between May and November up to 600 Southern Right whales call the waters home
- Enroute back to Cape Town, stop at Cape Agulhas, the southernmost tip of Africa. Visit the lighthouse which dates back to 1849 and is still operational. Visit the fishing village of Hermanus
Do you want to plan or book a trip, or just ask a question about a safari in Africa ?
Talk to our expert consultants : call 1300 362 166 or Email email@example.com
This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this: Hi there! I’m a bike messenger…
Ready to plan your African adventure ?Make contact with an expert safari planner now :: even if you just want to ask a questionGet in touch What people are saying Contact us today Get in touch
Reservations : Toll Free 1300 362 166Phone : 02 9890 7741Location : 541 Church St, North Parramatta NSW 2151Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite : www.aboveandbeyondholidays.com.au Facebook : www.facebook.com/ABHolidays
Our brochures can be ordered by emailing email@example.com Reservations : Toll Free 1300 362 166 View our Africa brochure online – click here View our Indian Ocean Holidays brochure online – click here