Admire the open spaces of the Karoo, the vastness of Addo and the diversity of sights along the Garden Route. Visit a township, a significant Mandela site and immerse yourself in cultural encounters, game drives in private reserves, meerkats, Elephants and more !
Highlights include :
- Travel inland via Route 62 towards Oudtshoorn through the Cape Winelands to the semi-arid Klein Karoo. Visit Grundheim Wines for a wine tasting before arriving in Oudtshoorn.
- Enjoy the Meerkat interaction in Oudtshoorn then visit the Cango Caves and an Ostrich Farm.
- Visit the Valley of Desolation to experience the hauntingly beautiful “Cathedral of the Mountains” in the Camdeboo NP.
- Discover the Zuurberg Mountains, adjacent the Addo Elephant National Park, home to more than 450 elephants, 400 Cape buffalo, over 48 endangered black rhino as well as a variety of antelope species.
- Enjoy a full day game drive safari in Addo Elephant National Park
- Stop in Storms River and walk across the suspension bridge, continue to Tsitsikamma Forest
- Explore Knysna and enjoy a sunset oyster cruise
- Visit the quaint town of Swellendam then to the Cape Agulhas Lighthouse & Museum. Overnight in the whale watching capital – Hermanus
- Drive through Villiersdorp before arriving in Franschhoek, known for its gourmet food and wine. Continue to the Drakenstein Correctional Centre and visit the house that Nelson Mandela spent the last 3 of the 27 years he spent in prison
Do you want to plan or book a trip, or just ask a question about a safari in Africa ?
Talk to our expert consultants : call 1300 362 166 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this: Hi there! I’m a bike messenger…
Ready to plan your African adventure ?Make contact with an expert safari planner now :: even if you just want to ask a questionGet in touch What people are saying Contact us today Get in touch
Reservations : Toll Free 1300 362 166Phone : 02 9890 7741Location : 541 Church St, North Parramatta NSW 2151Email : email@example.comWebsite : www.aboveandbeyondholidays.com.au Facebook : www.facebook.com/ABHolidays
Our brochures can be ordered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Reservations : Toll Free 1300 362 166 View our Africa brochure online – click here View our Indian Ocean Holidays brochure online – click here