Enjoy game viewing in 5 different areas; stay at a private game lodge and see Africa’s ‘Big 5’. Spot unique wildlife at a World Heritage Site; board an ocean safari; enjoy a sunset Knysna oyster cruise and walk through the Tsitsikamma Forest.
- Enjoy a guided tour afternoon tour of Johannesburg
- Relax and enjoy the bush while staying in your Big 5 safari lodge located in the private Makalali Reserve with daily open top private, guided 4WD morning and evening game drives
- Drive the Panorama Route – highlights include The Blyde River Canyon, Three Rondavels & God’s Window.
- Travel from the Kruger National Park to the Kingdom of Swaziland.
- Enjoy an open vehicle game drive through South Africa’s first World Heritage Site, iSimangaliso Wetland Park, followed by a boat cruise on the estuary
- Discover the Tsitsikamma Forest in the heart of the Garden Route and Storms River.
- Visit Plett for an optional marine safari and a visit to the Qolweni Township school
- Travel over the scenic Outeniqua Pass into the heart of the Klein Karoo
- Tour the Olive farm and Cango Caves. Discover Route 62 as you drive along the world’s longest wine routes before arriving in Cape Town
- Visit Cape Point on a full day tour including Chapman’s Peak, Cape Point Nature Reserve and Kirstenbosch Gardens.
- Visit Table Mountain, the Cape Malay Quarter, the Company Gardens and Castle of Good Hope
Do you want to plan or book a trip, or just ask a question about a safari in Africa ?
Talk to our expert consultants : call 1300 362 166 or Email email@example.com
Follow the Cape Whale Coast Route to the seaside village of Hermanus. Discover the many sights and attractions in and around Knysna as you drive along the Garden Route. Highlights include : Cape Town – Hermanus : Follow the Cape Whale Coast Route to the seaside village of Hermanus. Activities in and around the village…
Drive Route 62 – The longest Wine Route in the world. Wind through the Swartberg Mountains & Pass up to a elevation of 1583 meters above sea level and take in the stunning views of the Great & Little Karoo Continue to the De Hoop Reserve, one of the most dramatic beach locations in South…
Stay at luxury boutique hotels and lodges two of which are National Geographic Unique Lodges Of The World. In Cape Town stay at the iconic 12 Apostles Hotel perched on the hillside with dramatic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Mountains. Grootbos Private Nature Reserve is built on a hillside where two oceans meet. Walker…
Combine a private reserve experience in Kruger National Park with Kariega Private Game Reserve located on the Garden Route in South Africa’s Eastern Cape. Highlights include : Discover Hoyo Hoyo safari Lodge located in the private Mluwati Concession of Kruger National Park. Enjoy scheduled morning and afternoon guided game drives in open safari vehiclesDrive the…
This safari offers a 5 star experience at a value price. Both camps featured in the itinerary are open to the Kruger National Park but are within their own conservancy allowing you to view game offroad and in open safari vehicles. Highlights include : Rhino Post Safari Lodge – Africa’s Big 5 – lion, leopard,…
Admire the open spaces of the Karoo, the vastness of Addo and the diversity of sights along the Garden Route. Visit a township, a significant Mandela site and immerse yourself in cultural encounters, game drives in private reserves, meerkats, Elephants and more ! Highlights include : Travel inland via Route 62 towards Oudtshoorn through the…